Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yep the month is turning out very busy.

It's been extremely busy, especially the last week. Starting last Wednesday I drove from Houston to Detroit. It took 22 hour and two days. I then proceeded to have a nice long three day party (with some gaming thrown in for a few hours a day). It involved lots of alcohol, very little sleep (not really a problem), and freaking out everyone who was staying at the hotel and not going to the gaming convention (3 wedding, and at least two other business conferences). Then we had to drive home.

We took a different route, since we decided to never go into Indiana ever again (it took longer to cross Indiana west to east than it took to cross Texas north to south). Just to make things weirder, Indiana continued to plague us for most of the drive home. It started as a joke. We would run into some bad traffic, and make the joke that it has to be someone from Indiana causing this. The first couple of times that we were right it was funny. After six times in a row it was a little strange. After the 12th time we were getting a little freaked out. By the time we got home we had just accepted it, and now we're spreading it to all our friends.

Tuesday it was right back to work. Over the last three days I've worked 32 hour in three days (and as soon as I finish this I'll probably put in another few). There's still Friday to go and I'll probably work a little on Saturday. At least the pay is good, and I can use the money right now.

And I've still got gaming again this weekend and next weekend is Halloween. I guess I'm just going to keep going till I drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment