Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy month

The month of October is turning out to be a really busy month. In the first week I put in 42 hours of work in just four days (and only worked 4 hours on Monday). During the first week I have gaming in Houston on Friday, gaming in Huntsville on Saturday, and Sunday I'm going to enjoy some football with J. (friend who I've known for 14 years). I'm also going to fit some more hours of work in there somewhere.

Next week will also be a busy week at work. K. gave his notice and will only be available for the next two weeks. Since we just started a complete redesign on the site, and he's the lead artist we have to get everything we can out of him in the next two weeks. Next weekend is the opening weekend of Ren-Fair, and I'll be camping out there with some friends. It will be a fun weekend of dressing strange, drinking, and heckling random people.

The next week will be a short work week. I'll be leaving town on Wednesday, to drive to Detroit for the weekend. I'll be spending the weekend at ICC and massive gaming convention. I'll know quite a few people from the local areas so it should be a lot of fun.

I should be back on Monday, but it may take us till Tuesday to get back. Things should get back to normal this week, but you never know that far out. This is the only weekend this month that I don't have specific plans. Since the last weekend is Halloween (and J and T always have a big party for it). I may just try to relax a little, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment